These few days, I started to feel quite bordered by my time management skills. I didn't achieve my daily goals and not managing my energy efficient enough.
It's a good thing that I realise this as identify the issue is the first step to solve the problem.
I sat down in front of my desk and wrote down what I have done today with the time spend on it. After review the tasks and timing, I noticed that I didn't spend enough time on two of the most important task, which is excercise and practise writing.
Is there any way that I could improve on this?
As usual, I started my research online. Internet is a fascinating place where people can find a lot of useful information and knowledge.
After some reading and learning, I come out with the following strategy to better utilise my time and energy.
1: Priorities tasks and Set fixed time for excercise and writing.
2. Write down a to do list daily to be more organised.
3. Concentrate one task at a time and stay focused on it, rest 5 to 10 minutes every half an hour.
4. Declutter and eliminate the work that should not be doing and concentrate on important task.
5. Learn to say No to things that I don't want to do.
6. Review regularly and adjust the strategy to improve time management skills.
So far, these are the things I plan to change. Hopefully from tomorrow, I could be more productive!